1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems with printing Photos

HP Envy 5544
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I already tried to get help in the German Community. But the german support community is now closed.

My problem with the printer is when I want to print photos. I do this, since I got the printer three years ago. And I use the same photopaper in the same quality since three years. But since a month or so my printer only prints after one third of the paper is through. And the pictures are slightly crooked. 

I already cleaned every possible roller. Tried another photopaper, used one photopaper or a stack of paper. Nothing works. And now the printer started to print horizontal stripes too (it started two days ago). I really don't know what to do. I really like HP. And I like the instant ink service. But I really don't know what to do now. I need the printer and I need to print my photos. 

Can someone help? Does anyone have the same problems?

Kind regards 

Anne 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,491 6,478 471 510
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problems with printing Photos

@Anne135, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue. This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer(change country to Germany for contact details)

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation