Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Connect Printer to Internet or Connect printer to update HP Instant Ink Status

HP Recommended

I am having the exact same problems. I tried to disable and re enable the web services which did not work. I updated my info on a chat with support. That didn’t work. I tried to reset my network settings and got an error message every time. I have a strong WiFi connection but no internet connection. My printer wasn’t even disconnected for the internet when this occurred. I have chatted with support and they said there is no issue on their end. I only have my iPad mini 5 or and android to work with. When I try to use my android to get into the HP smart app it says certificates have changed I hit ok and the error message stays there I hit cancel and the message goes away but it comes back when I hit a different option any where else in the app. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am still going thru it I have tried all the suggestions and tried to contact support but was told my warranty is expired so they won’t even talk to me. T sent me here to the forums. But still can’t print I have a useless paperweight now 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation