Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dwein
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus keeps freezing

Same issue here to the T. I have seen other similar posts as well and HP just addresses in same manner every time. Need more info. HP, for the sake of your brand, be more proactive. This is happening all the time.... I have updated firmware, reset wireless settings, etc. etc. The only thing that works is to pull the power cord. It seems to be a failure with the hardware waking up, but that’s an educated guess. It is so frustrating to see that HP has not addressed this issue online after so many customer posts, that I am really thinking about never buying an HP printer again!
2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,742 17,732 1,176 1,834
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dwein,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the printer is freezing randomly.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I will send you a private message for further course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next, to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back only to private message with the requested information.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
robacole
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a very similar problem and have looked everywhere for a solution.  Mine freezes constantly but once in a while it re-boots ok and work fine - until the next time. I should ditch my 8610 but I love it and have loads of new ink. It seems like a software glitch and I've lost track of the number of times I've tried the standard reset solutions.  I really don't think this is terminal but badly need insider advice please. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation