12-17-2019 03:24 PM
My HP chromebook is stuck in destination address and unable to communicate with my HP envy 5540 printer. I have been able to print from my HP chrome to my HP envy 5540 printer before with no problems. How can you help me
12-22-2019 02:24 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
Let's try these steps -
Step 1 Network Restore -
On the printer's control panel -
1) Touch the "Wireless icon".
2) Touch the "Settings" icon.
3) Select "Restore Network Settings".
4) Select "Yes".
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1) Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2) Wait for 60 seconds.
3) Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4) Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5) Turn on the computer.
Step 3 Run Wireless Wizard -
On the printer's control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard.
You may also refer to - HP Printers - Printing from a Chromebook
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee