Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rooo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: How do I bypass the depleted ink on the HP 8600

Okay, that's it!  I'm done with HP.  What makes you think you have the right to hold my printer ... that I own ... my property ... hostage because you want to sell more ink?  THAT IS EXTORTION.  Not only will you not sell me the cartridge I DON'T NEED TO FINISH AN IMPORTANT JOB, but you will never sell me ANY of your products again ...  ANY!  And I will advise our IT department to reconsider any business with your greedy, totalitarian company. look forward to hearing about your bankruptcy sometime in the future.    

2 REPLIES 2
1,068 1,057 49 100
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@rooo

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

This topic is going to be locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

0 Kudos
1,068 1,057 49 100
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello. 🙂
It looks like we haven't heard back from you for a while. Is everything ok? If you still need assistance please look for a private message from either me or one of the other "MODS" asking for key information. After you fill out the form, we can forward your case to the appropriate team within HP.
Thanks!

Regards,
Arthur-c

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation