01-11-2020 12:52 PM
With my HP Officejet 4630e all- in-one series printer, there's a delay of 20-30 minutes between copies. The 1st copy comes out right away but the 2nd and 3rd copies takes forever….. Sometimes I ask for 1 copy and 2 copies come out. can anyone help
01-14-2020 09:43 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Does this happen while printing/scanning too?
Make sure the Printer is directly connected to a wall socket.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Let's try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee