01-16-2020 04:01 PM
I can offer the following limited information...
Results from the search for HP Officejet 4500
- HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer series - K710
- HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer Series - G510
- HP Officejet J4500/J4600 All-in-One Printer series
Product series introduced in 2012
This is an older printer - perhaps bordering on "vintage" by today's standards.
What you can do depends on your printer.
Specifications > Connectivity
Wired network (Ethernet)
HP Officejet 4500 Wireless (G510n)
HP Officejet 4500 (G510g)
HP Officejet 4500 Desktop (G510a)
I do not see any reference to this feature in the User Guides (there are two, both from 2009). This is not surprising since the product and the guides pre-date much of what is available today.
If you can do this at all...
- First, you need to have printer software installed for your Operating System that supports the feature.
- Next, you need to have an email account connected (added to) an email program that is installed on your computer (accessing your email through your browser is not an email client installed on the computer).
Reference and Resources – Places to find help and learn how to use your Printer
Clarification of terms and "what the printer can do" (Specifications)
Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more
Open Support Home
Enter the name of your device
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
2020 Year of Rat