Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
csoulsby
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Why is my printer not printing in color?

Hello. I am having the same issue! I have the HP Officejet 6800. I use the Instant Ink program, which is showing there is all colours and black available. I am running Windows 10 home, 64 bit. It was printing no problem before, but roughly after I installed the blue ink, it stopped printing in colour. It will still print the document, but only in black. I have checked all settings, which shows colour enabled, as well as uninstall/reinstall the printer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Why is my printer not printing in color?

Hi @csoulsby

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. It's a place where I like to think I have all the answers ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

I see that you're encountering a print quality issue. Let's continue this thread in private, as I may need to view your Instant Ink account. 

If you're not sure how to check your inbox, this post has instructions

If I have helped you resolve the issue and you liked this post, feel free to give me virtual props by clicking on the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and accepting this solution.  

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  

Have a great day! 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation