01-07-2020 09:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Assigning a manual/static IP address to the printer may resolve this issue. Let us try these steps:
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to obtain the IP address.
- Type the IP address at the top of your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- If you get any security notification, click on show details/advanced and 'proceed to this website'.
- Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
- Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 184.108.40.206 and under manual alternate type 220.127.116.11 (This is Google DNS server address)
Note: You may watch this video for a better understanding.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee