01-04-2019 01:20 PM
Receiving a Non-Responsive memory device ERROR MESSAGE.
The Memory Device is corrupted or uses an unsupported format (such as NTFS) Remove the memory device.
Came into work the other day to the above response. I have Google the error message and followed the directions on the forum but it did not work. HELP!!!
01-06-2019 03:03 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting an error.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the printer was working fine?
- Are you getting the error on the printer or on the computer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- Are you able to make a copy?
- Do you have any USB driver or memory card connected to the computer?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
While you respond to that, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Remove USB cable, if present.
3. Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
4. Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
5. Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee