Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Laserjet M127nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I using HP laserjet M127nf at office for fax and want to recive fax file on my pc but  "HPToolbox" only can forward the fax or print it. there is no option for reciving fax on folder.

(i can send fax with "HP Send Fax" but can't recive them)

my operating system is windows 10 (64-bit)  and product firmware datecode is 20160926 (last firmware available in the HP support site) and fax answer mode set automaticly.

I use "HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127/128 Series Full Software and Drivers -Version: 15.0.15309.1315 " wich is available on th site to installing drivers and then setup the fax with "HP fax setup wizard"  (there is no option for reciving fax on pc neither)

edit :

i found out there is no "HP digital fax stup wizard" after installing all drivers and programs. i saw that on youtube some one setup his printer with it and set the folder to save faxes. why i dont have it ?

p.s :  I tested the printer on windows7 (64-bit) but also there is no option for recive fax on pc in "HPToolBox" - I tried driver cd that sent with printer and the last version of it downloaded from Hp Support both of them dont work and dont have "digital fax setup wizard" 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.