Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Refilled 64XL shows low ink and will not print ENVY 7855

Envy 7855

Hi-

I refilled my 64XL.  When I install it in my printer, it shows as Low Ink and prints blank.  I know it is full and there is no other warning but the printer will not print in black.  Please help!

K

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,646 3,640 426 538
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You know that ink cartridge is full but your printer doesn't. If you have refilled your ink cartridge you have done only half of the job.

The ink level is stored on the ink cartridge and needs to be rested so the printer knows that it's at 100% full if you have bought a refill kit you can contact the seller on how to reset if possible for your cartridge.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My ink was refilled at Costco and it is supposed to just plug in and start printing.  How do I reset the cartridge? Or at minimum I would need to know how to have the printer disregard ink level and just print.

K

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation