Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart B110 Series / Device Product Number: CN245B
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi! I bought the HP Photosmart B110 Series printer in the UK and recently moved to Argentina and have ran into problems now that the original ink cartridges have ran out. The original ink cartridges I used with this printer are 364 and since I can't buy these here I tried to find the equivalent ones. Apparently the equivalent ones are the 564 ink cartridges but I may be mistaken. Could someone confirm these are the correct ones for this model? After buying a new black ink cartridge 564 and installing it thinking this would solve the issue a new issue arose. There is an error with the black ink cartridge I installed and was deemed "incompatible", even though it is an original HP ink cartridge. I have since found out about the need for a "Regionalisation Reset" and would like to request one. I think this would solve the problem. Could anyone please confirm if a printer regionalisation reset has previously solved this issue for them? Many thanks in advance. I really need to fix this issue ASAP. Very grateful for any tips!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Juliaecker,

1.  After checking in the printer specifications for HP Photosmart B110 they are showing the equivalent 564 ink cartridges.

• Americas and Asia Pacific  - HP 564 cartridge
    Western Europe HP 364 cartridge

2.  For the request to make a "Regionalization Reset" there are options for contact HP Support in Argentina.
Spoiler

• HP Support  Argentina
  • Phone Line in Buenos Aires
  • Tel:  0-11-5984-1240
    800 National Argentina:  0800-333-1058
  • Monday-Friday - 9:00am a 18:00 hrs.

3.  You can view more information about the Regionalization questions in the next message:
>>  HP Printer purchased in a different country? new ink cartridges aren't working? 

Regards,

* Click on KUDOS thumbs up to say thanks  

* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.

Regards,

ferRX

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.
HP Recommended

Hi! Thanks for your help. I tried contacting HP Support in Argentina yesterday and today regarding this issue and haven't received any solution. I have now successfully uninstalled and reinstalled the printer as advised, installed the new cartridges from the new region and even gave them remote access to try and complete the regionalisation reset process. They were not able to help me in the end because my operating system is mac and they told me it would only be possible to do on a windows computer. I don't have access to a windows computer and was wondering if you could offer me an alternative solution to this problem. I really want to solve this issue asap. Any help would be appreciated!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.