Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (38 Views)

Reinstall wireless connection & Full factory reset for officejet 8720

Product Name: officejet pro 8720
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

How can I reinstall Wireless connection when it was disable initialy during setup  (IT setup)

Full factory reset for officejet 8720o wireless sign in menu

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (13 Views)

Re: Reinstall wireless connection & Full factory reset for officejet 8720

Hi @Fellow12 ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Barachiel is at your service. 

I Understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message with the reset instructions,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

(The reason we are utilizing the private message is because the instructions are critical,

And we don't want it in the wrong hands, as the printer will be set back to factory defaults).

Keep me posted,

Good Luck. Smiley Wink

Brachiel
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation