Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
E6G70B

Hi,

I was wondering how i request a new ink catridge as i havent received in the past few months. I have tried following the form which shows you how to contact the Ink support team but nothing appears.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@sophlouise

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 4507 e-All-in-One Printer and have enrolled for the HP instant ink service. I read that you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I have sent you a private message asking you for some information about your HP instant ink account. 

Please feel free to reply. Cheers! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@sophlouise

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 4507 e-All-in-One Printer and have enrolled for the HP instant ink service. I read that you have not received the replacement ink cartridges for your printer. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I have sent you a private message asking you for some information about your HP instant ink account. 

Please feel free to reply. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi,  this is happening for me too, my ink is out and I have been trying to find a number to call but no joy.  I am out of ink, been paying for 3 months now and received no ink. so need to just go and buy some and cancel payment for a great idea that sadly doesnt work

Its an office jet pro 6970

HP Recommended

@Midexpro,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you have a concern regarding your Instant Ink cartridges. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

I need to know few details regarding your Instant ink account to help you get the ink cartridge.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am also encountering the same problems I've been paying and receiving no ink since it ran out.

HP Recommended

@Anne98
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service! 

Here are a few things you may want to know about your HP Instant Ink account page before we get into the details of resolving your concern: Click here for FAQs.

• Your HP Instant Ink account page contains the data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  
  • It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP's data,  
  • Any issues will be shown with its solution using a step by step approach, to make it easier for you!

Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.