Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY5030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have signed up to the HP replacemnt Ink programme. I have received one lot of replacement cartridges, the colour one I have replaced a couple of weeks ago, the black further back. I haven't received any further deliveries and nothing is showing on my account other than the ones that are already in use. I can't see anywhere where I can request new ones and I can't see anywhere where I can try and resolve this.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The UK Instant Ink Support number is  0207 660 6027. I would suggest you call them and mention that you will be printing more and need ink.

Your £1.99 plan is 50 pages per month with additional pages charged at £1 for each additional 15 pages.  If you will be printing more you may want to consider changing to a larger plan.  They also have plans for 100 pages/month for £3.49 and 300 pages/month for £7.99.  Depending on your new usage one of these plans may be better for you.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Are you running low on ink?  The Instant Ink cartridges are larger than standard cartridges.  The system intends to ensure you have two months of ink available depending on your plan and usage.  To enable automatic Instant Ink shipments your printer will need to be turned on (sleep mode is fine) and connected to the internet.

The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me. I installed the black cartridge in the middle of March. So going by what you say I should have received it's replacement or at least it should be showing as a future shipment, which it isn't. I have looked at the document link you kindly provided but it just tells me to look at my account - and my account isn't showing anything. When I click on the 'Support' link it takes me to the page you sent me! Ever decreasing circles. I have less than a third left so I guess I have to go and buy one and delete this account. I can't be going through this every time I need a replacment cartridge. 

Many thnaks for your help though. 

HP Recommended

What country are you in?  How many pages per month do you typically print?  It may be that your ink levels are not low enough yet that a replacement has been scheduled, or it may be an issue with the system.

Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.  Call them or use the chat option.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

I am in the UK. I am on the basic package but I have already exceeded my allowance (I forget by how many pages, but instead of £1.99 a month I will be charged £5.99 - does that give an indication of how much printing I do? ) Do I need to change my  packag in order to generate a new cartridge? I will be doing more printing (not excessively) as I am working from home now.

I think HP should pay you 🙂

HP Recommended

The UK Instant Ink Support number is  0207 660 6027. I would suggest you call them and mention that you will be printing more and need ink.

Your £1.99 plan is 50 pages per month with additional pages charged at £1 for each additional 15 pages.  If you will be printing more you may want to consider changing to a larger plan.  They also have plans for 100 pages/month for £3.49 and 300 pages/month for £7.99.  Depending on your new usage one of these plans may be better for you.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

Than you. You have been a huge help.

Kind regards

Kate 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.