01-18-2020 11:08 PM
Take up rollers on printer failing to grab paper. Is there a
"printer kit" for this model ?
01-21-2020 10:53 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. This seems like a hardware issue with the printer. A hardware kit is not available. Let us try these steps:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Perform steps 1 and 2 from this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee