Post new question
Posts: 1
Member Since: ‎01-12-2010
Message 1 of 1 (319 Views)

Replacing broken part on paper out tray


I dropped a ream of paper onto my printer a few days ago and broke the little flap which stops paper from falling off the front of the printer once it has printed (as abobe in pic) - is it possible to replace either that part or the complete top part of the paper out mechanism? I can't see a part number on it so I suspect its not replaceable but it's making the printer very awkward to use especially when printing pages of text in fast draft as they all end up on the floor Smiley Sad





† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation