2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Replacing ink cartridge

Photosmart D110a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I determine which ink cartridge needs to be replaced?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,480 24,435 2,069 3,209
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Replacing ink cartridge

@Bob157 You may want to check ink or toner levels regularly to estimate how much ink or toner remains. When ink or toner becomes low, consider purchasing replacement supplies to have on hand. Install a new cartridge or reload toner when the ink or toner is depleted or no longer provides acceptable print quality: click here for details

And when you know which cartridge/toner you need to replace: click here for steps.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Replacing ink cartridge

Thanks for your reply.

HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.0.6 says: "The device connection may be lost of the device might not be installed." in spite of the fact that I can print documents.

On HP Smart the toner levels are not displayed.

I downloaded and installed the HP Solution Center. When I got to the window that asks connection type, I chose USB cable because I'm using the old-fashioned desktop connection. HP Solution Center says it isn't connected, but it is.

Suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,480 24,435 2,069 3,209
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Replacing ink cartridge

@Bob157 HP smart is compatible with this printer, I suggest you update the app or reinstall it, it should show the ink levels or you may need to install the full featured driver from here : Click here

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation