Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro6830
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

[personal information removed per Rules Of Participation]

Ink Catridge # C2P23A 

Ink Cartridge # C2P67A

I bought these 2 ink cartridges are neither one of them work. I am also buying a new HP Printer.

I have had nothing but problems with this HP Officejet Pro 6830. I have wasted alot of money on ink cartriges and would like a refund or exchange for new cartrigdes for my new HP Printer

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@darinstrong

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To help you with the right information I would need to know which country are you residing in?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

United States

HP Recommended

@darinstrong

To help you with the exchange of ink cartridges, I have sent you a private message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi My HP Office jet just failed to work after 2 years. stop start failed to connect to internet etc touch screen failed so no option but to replace. New HP printer uses different ink. How can I get a refund on the HP ink I have paid for via instant ink. It kept taking payments as the printer failed to connect to internet so it made up its own estimate of printing when no printing was able to be done

HP Recommended

@me2020, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This requires help from the HP Instant Ink team in your region. I shall share the contact details via private message.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.