12-18-2019 03:04 PM
The instructions say to click on a page + icon which does not appear on my scanned image page
12-21-2019 08:00 AM
Screenshot of application used to scan from my printer attached, once I scan the first page I can save but I don't see any icon with a Page+ that the support pages suggest would allow multiple pages to be screened.
12-21-2019 04:51 PM
12-22-2019 05:59 AM
Let's try these steps to reset the printer -
1) From the printer's control panel, touch Tools.
2) Touch Restore To Defaults.
Let me know how that goes.
Have a great day!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
12-23-2019 07:39 AM
Restored to Defaults - no change in scanning results, see image below - I don't see the page+ icon that would allow me to scan another page to the same file.
Restoring to Defaults did require me to reset the printer connect to my network and I am now getting a NOT SECURE message on the webpage for Webscan when I open it (see second image enclosed), which is disconcerning. I'm not very happy about this unintended result.
So far, the tech support suggestions (check for firmware updates and restore to defaults) have not worked - I need to be able to scan multiple pages to single document - on line help suggests there is a page+ icon that should appear which I would click to add pages - where should this icon appear ? on the Webscan page or the scanned image page?
12-23-2019 07:53 AM
Here's the tech support notes from online - see item #3 below - this option does not appear for me - I cannot scan multiple pages to a single file. How to add pages to a scanned document (PDF)
- Load your original on the printer.
- Open HP Smart (Windows 10, macOS, mobile), HP Scan (Windows), or HP Easy Scan (macOS), depending on what you have installed, and then start the scan as a PDF file.
- If you are scanning from the scanner glass and want to add more pages to the PDF, load the next page, and then click
If you scan from a document feeder, all of the loaded originals are scanned into a single PDF file automatically. Not all printers have document feeders.
- Repeat this process until all pages are scanned, and then save the file.
12-23-2019 01:50 PM
This might require remote access of the computer to fix the issue.
I request you to talk to HP support.
They might have multiple options to help you with this.
- Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
- Select the country.
- Enter the serial of your device.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Click on "Show Options".
- Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee