Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Unknown

I'm having an issue with the new HP 8030 i just bought.  This is the reason i got rid of my previous printer in the first place as well.  Ugh!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The printer did a "firmware refresh" just this morning which seems to have fixed this issue.  Although i wish it was possible to know I needed to do this for a new product right out of the box, i'm happy to say that all is well and the printer works great.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jvirdee

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Could you please help me with the operating system of the computer?

Is the copy working fine?

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03601466 for HP ePrint Job Does Not Print.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

The printer did a "firmware refresh" just this morning which seems to have fixed this issue.  Although i wish it was possible to know I needed to do this for a new product right out of the box, i'm happy to say that all is well and the printer works great.  

HP Recommended

@jvirdee

I'm glad to hear you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution!

Take care now and do have a great week ahead.

:)Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.