08-15-2017 12:32 PM
Desktop does not detect my printer. How do I get my hp7520 seen by my computer.Orbi ac3000 in ap mode. All wireless pproducts in wirreless mode with Orbi ie smart tv, DVD, cell phones. Just can not get desk top to see printer. Any Help?
08-16-2017 11:33 AM
Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you have an HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer connected to a wireless network. I read that your computer does not recognize the printer. Other devices seem to work fine in the network. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you.
I would like to know the following information to assist you better:
- Do you receive an error message when you try to print?
- Does the printer print from other devices in the network?
Meanwhile, I suggest you to perform the steps as described in detail from this HP article. These steps usually help in fixing such network connectivity issues.
I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Let me know the outcome. Cheers! :)
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?