Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Set Orbi CM3000 in AP mode. HP7520 connected wirelessly to ORBI. Cannot scan to desktop.

Product Name: HP7520
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Desktop does not detect my printer. How do I get my hp7520 seen by my computer.Orbi ac3000 in ap mode. All wireless pproducts in wirreless mode with Orbi ie smart tv, DVD, cell phones. Just can not get desk top to see printer. Any Help?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: Set Orbi CM3000 in AP mode. HP7520 connected wirelessly to ORBI. Cannot scan to desktop.

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer connected to a wireless network. I read that your computer does not recognize the printer. Other devices seem to work fine in the network. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Do you receive an error message when you try to print?
  • Does the printer print from other devices in the network?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to perform the steps as described in detail from this HP article. These steps usually help in fixing such network connectivity issues.

I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Let me know the outcome. Cheers! Smiley Happy

I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation