Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hpdeskjet 2622
Other

I have a problem.  on my printer I received a print out of a ip address and printers claim code from another printer.  I work at a school and my co worker/ other room teacher was sitting up her printer.  Then I misplaced the printed page with this information on it.  I was notified in a box text on screen that I may share the same ip address as another person on my network.  I was wondering who can help me get my coworker another sheet stating her claim code and printer's email address.  She had someone print a few things before setting it up and has ran out of ink on her printer and it wont notifiy hp without her using this information to set up for automatic refill through the mail system. 

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @SkylarDon

Welcome to HP Forums! I would love to help.

I need some information to assist you better.

• Are you trying to get your printer enrolled with HP Instant Ink Subscription?
  • Do you have any ink left in any of the cartridges installed on your printer?
  • What is the wireless led status on your printer? Is it blinking or steady?

Let us know and we will take this forward.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @SkylarDon

Welcome to HP Forums! I would love to help.

I need some information to assist you better.

• Are you trying to get your printer enrolled with HP Instant Ink Subscription?
  • Do you have any ink left in any of the cartridges installed on your printer?
  • What is the wireless led status on your printer? Is it blinking or steady?

Let us know and we will take this forward.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.