3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Settting up printer problem

hpdeskjet 2622
Other

I have a problem.  on my printer I received a print out of a ip address and printers claim code from another printer.  I work at a school and my co worker/ other room teacher was sitting up her printer.  Then I misplaced the printed page with this information on it.  I was notified in a box text on screen that I may share the same ip address as another person on my network.  I was wondering who can help me get my coworker another sheet stating her claim code and printer's email address.  She had someone print a few things before setting it up and has ran out of ink on her printer and it wont notifiy hp without her using this information to set up for automatic refill through the mail system. 

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
455 430 36 61
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Settting up printer problem

Hi @SkylarDon

Welcome to HP Forums! I would love to help.

I need some information to assist you better.

• Are you trying to get your printer enrolled with HP Instant Ink Subscription?
  • Do you have any ink left in any of the cartridges installed on your printer?
  • What is the wireless led status on your printer? Is it blinking or steady?

Let us know and we will take this forward.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation