Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Setup Cartridges Error

HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2676
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! My printer is HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2676, I was replacing the old ink with the new Setup Cartridges (Tri Color Cartride N9J20A and Black Cartridges N9J21A, all HP 680 Cartridges Type). After I replaced the ink, My printer did not recognize the new ink installed. And the status now is “Do not use SETUP CARTRIDGES”. I had explored the trouble shooting steps, and end up with Contact HP Support. Is there any alternative solution for this matter without bring out my printer out of the house to HP Service Center, since the pandemic Covid-19, our government not recommend us go outside the house, if not emergency. Need your advise. 

FYI, my printer serial number [edit], I believe the warranty still on until October 2020.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2,013 2,003 97 119
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Setup Cartridges Error

Hi @Justcallmeacin

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

Set up cartridges are used to initialize the printer, once the printer is initialized and you cannot use the setup ink on the printer.

I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region for further assistance.  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation