07-12-2018 04:12 AM
No changes to software letters l o and full stp taking an age t0 appear 0n script when i press key
07-13-2018 11:26 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that some letters on the keyboard are not appearing immediately when you press them.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the printer was working fine?
- Are you facing this issue on all the applications/software?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
While you respond to that, let’s try the below steps.
This issue occurs if the Use FilterKeys check box is selected in the Accessibility Options item in Control Panel.
When you click to select the Use FilterKeys checkbox, your keyboard ignores brief or repeated keystrokes. To resolve this issue, click to clear the Use FilterKeys check box.
Here is how is done.
- In Control Panel, double-click Accessibility Options.
- Click the Keyboard tab, click Settings in the FilterKeys section, and then uncheck the click the Use Shortcut check box to select it.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
If you continue to face the issue, I recommend you uninstall the keyboard driver from device manager and then restart the computer.
Here is how it is done.
- Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
- Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
- On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
- When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.
NOTE: On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?