Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7612
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!
my printer sends this message " there is a problema with the printhead" (from spanish)  it doesn´t work. I already have tried to reset but it didn´t work. I already have changed the ink but  it didn´t work. My last chace is to change the printhead, but i have not found an Oficial HP distribuitor to buy one. Somebody help me please.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

My product: HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One
Product number: G1X85A
edited*

HP Recommended

@INARCHIST,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Have you tried to clean the printhead as well as align the printhead?

Have you tried to reseat the printhead three times?

Since the printhead is non-replaceable on this printer. The only option would be to upgrade the printer. However, I would suggest you try these steps here: 

Perform a Hard reset on the printer and make sure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector. 

With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

Remove USB cable, if present.

Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.

Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer.

Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to follow the steps suggested in the support document for - HP Printers - Resolving Printhead Problems and Ink System Failure

You may also refer to the User guide of your printer, please go through Chapter 8. Solve a Problem - Now scroll down to Printhead Maintenance - Page number 146.

You can go through - Clean the Printhead and Align the Printhead.

If you have tried the steps suggested and still having the issue. I would suggest the next option would be to contact our HP support team for further assistance. 

HP support team can be reached on this link.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.