Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 6700
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since I used third party cartridges, when I print with genuine HP cartridges, the colors are wrong. I do all the print quality test, and on the second and third test motif, the colors are too dark and not as they should be. Example, the first red bar, the color is like cherry red and the third is dark pink... I have reinstalled the HP drivers and nothing change.

Can you help me.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SmurfDevil

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's align the Printer:

1. Load plain white paper into the tray.

2. Touch the Right Arrow () to display the second navigation screen.

3. Touch Tools, and then touch Align Printhead.

4. Wait while the printer aligns the printhead and then prints an alignment page.

5. Print another Print Quality Diagnostic Page to see if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-6700-premium-e-all-in-one-printer-series-h711/4322...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I used all maintenance options and can't resolved the problem... Since there are a lots of printer promotion on the web, I decided to buy a new Epson WorkForce Wf 2750 printer to replaced my HP Officejet 6700 Premium... Sorry...

Thank's and happy new year 2020...

HP Recommended

Happy New Year to you as well 🙂

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.