01-21-2020 03:01 PM
Please help me, my printer print only in black and white -.-"
I try everything: first, I try to print the page of print test.... and it was perfect (with colours), but when I want print every file, it prints in black and white, even if I select "colour". Then, I removed the printer and all HP programs on the pc. But nothing, it prints in black and white T.T
I dont know what I could do for resolve
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-24-2020 03:42 AM
@midori9993, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Ensure the print settings are correct. Refer to the document HP Printers - Print Driver Settings Guide (Windows) for help. If the issue persists, follow the steps below-
I recommend you delete the driver and root level and retry, follow the steps below:
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe”
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Use this link to download and install the new driver. Configure the printer and try printing.
If you are still unable to print in color, try the Windows built-in drivers. Follow the steps below:
• Go to Control Panel - Devices and Printers - Click on "Add printer" and follow the on-screen instructions.
• When the page prompts for the drivers, select "Windows update". The driver list will be updated.
• Click HP, Hewlett Packard, or Hewlett-Packard in the Manufacturer pane, and then click the name of your printer in the Printers pane.
Refer to this document HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver for help.
Also, you can try the HP Smart App. Use this document HP Printers - Install and Use the HP Smart App to learn more.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee