Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill7478
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The "print/scan" menu for my Photosmart 6520 does not shows a box for combining pages

Photosmart 6520 all-in-one

I have three MacBook computer.  The MacBook Air that I use all the time has a box to select combining pages into one file on the "print/scan" menu when I scan documents from the computer.  This computer currently needs a new batter and the tech found a problem with the motherboard so my computer is currently is in repair for an unknown period.  My wife also has a MacBook Air and I have an old MacBook Pro that hasn't been used lately.  My wife's MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro do do not have this combining pages box on their "print/scan" menus.  

My MacBook Air is an early 2015, 2.2 Ghz, 8 GB memory, running OSX 10.14.6 Mojave.  My wife's MacBook Air is also running Mojave.  My old MacBook Pro is a 2011 model running OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan.  I downloaded the latest software on the Pro and it changed some selections but still does not have the combine pages box.  I don't understand why my Mac (2016 model) has the box, but my wife's doesn't.  

How can I get this combination of pages function on either of these other two computers.  I need to email several pages before year end but have not been able to scan and combine pages into one file.

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
26,380 26,104 4,656 10,256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The "print/scan" menu for my Photosmart 6520 does not shows a box for combining pages

Hi,

Follow HP Easy Start below to install your printer's latest essential software and HP Easy Scan:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Applications/HP_Easy_Start.app.zip

Once completing the installation check if you may now see the Combine box within Printers & Scanners or Image Capture, else scan using HP Easy Scan which combines the files into a single PDF.

Regards,
Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation