14 9 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a Problem with the Printhead 0 x 0

OfficeJet Pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OfficeJet Pro 6978. Windows 10 64 bit. 

There is a problem with the Printhead 0 x 0.  Already reset the printer twice; checked the ink tanks one by one.  Error message never went away.  Didn't see anyone else with the "0 x 0" error message. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,134 6,121 328 241
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@hwmpg1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you've performed all the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-6970-all-in-one-printer-series/8289585/model/1..., I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
hwmpg1
Level 1
14 9 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, Betty.  Printer apparently does require servicing.  Bought a replacement printer instead.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,134 6,121 328 241
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance. Happy Printing 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation