12-08-2019 09:12 PM
I just purchased a new 7740 printer from Amazon. I keep getting the message, "There is a problem with the supply system" for the cyan cartridge. It shows that it is empty, when it is not.
12-11-2019 11:20 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Do you have any other Cyan ink cartridge that you can try installing and checking if you get the error message?
Also, remove the cyan cartridge and reset the Printer:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Once done, insert the cartridge back in.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-7740-wide-format-all-in-one-printer-series/768...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee