01-15-2020 08:00 PM
I have an HP Photosmart 55104 in one printer. The touchscreen has stopped working on the right side and is unable to allow me to push the button to update or to select other options when needing to print or copy. I appreciate any help.
01-18-2020 11:16 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
I hope that helps.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee