2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trouble printing from an HP laptop running windows 10 to an officejet pro 9025

Officejet Pro 9025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HELP!!!

I have an Officejet Pro 9025 (NEW) that will print anything from my macbook pro and any wireless device, but has intermittent issues when printing from an HP laptop running windows 10 64bit. This is actually the 2nd 9025 we have tried---returned the first thinking it was a wireless issue. This is also the 2nd windows 10 laptop we have tried to print from. I have reinstalled the drivers numerous times, tried printing via USB, and done everything mentioned in the HP support section. I had 2 chat sessions with HP support and both ended abruptly and no one tried to contact me. I've run the HP Print and Scan Doctor many times and it says everything is fine. Then I immediately try to print and get an error message. The issue is NOT my wifi and the printer stays connected to my network, but after failing to print I open the HP smart app and it says the printer is offline...?!?!?!

Anyone having the same issues? HP support has been zero help...very frustrated at this point.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,259 6,246 337 247
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trouble printing from an HP laptop running windows 10 to an officejet pro 9025

@matthubb

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try using the built-in drivers: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation