Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

My printer was accidently unplugged and when I plugged it back in it would not print.  I have it set up as a wireless but I am not sure if that is the case.  I have like a phone wire going from my printer to a source that I plug my computer in but was able to print unplugged and in another room so I am assuming it we are wireless. 

HP Recommended

My printer is an Officejet Pro 8625 and when I hit print it says "printer validation failed"

HP Recommended

A primary fixes like uninstalling and installing won't work for this error 0x80010105. It can be fixed by updating Windows and if it doesn't work, you will need to uninstall few Windows updates, namely KB4515871 and KB4524147 from the Windows update settings.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.