Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
AIO deskjet 2676
Android 9.0 Pie

I recently bought a AIO deskjet 2676.

The cartridges that comes with the new printer did not print colors correctly.

I contacted the toll free number. They guided me on diagnostics and it was found the cartridge was faulty. I was given the contact of the service centre in T.nagar, chennai. I was told new cartridges will be delivered to me. 

The service centre was not responsive. The landline number is not in working. The mobile numbers were switched off or not attended.  So I contacted the toll free again. They gave a contact of the person who left the job months ago.

I emailed the [Personal Information Removed] and my issue was transferred to concerned to specific department.

Someone asked me for the photos of the cartridges on all sides to make sure I did not tamper the seal. After sending them the photos, they ask me to contact the same service centre again. Now they too have stopped responding.

I understand the present situation has taken a toll on customer services but such response is ridiculous. 

here is the email thread.

------------------ start of email thread-------------------

To: HP India Operations Manager <[Personal Information Removed]>; HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA <[Personal Information Removed]>Dear,

My issue was not solved.

In case you guys can not pull up the full email thread, I have pasted it below.

I will not be calling anyone anymore to solve this issue. It has to be done from your end.

If nothing resolves, I will return the printer tomorrow for a refund and never buy another Hewlett Packard product again.

Just so you know, your service in chennai is pathetic. This is the second time I stuck with a faulty HP product.

I also have a faulty hp monitor that ran off warranty before your customer service responded and then you guys say nothing can be done.

Regards

Ajay.

//On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 11:19, Ajay Sarwan <[Personal Information Removed]> wrote:

Dear,

My complaint was your service centre is not responsive. 

And after two days your solution is to contact the same service centre?

Read the full mail thread, and give me a solution. I cannot wait more.

Thanks.

Ajay.

On Wed 22 Jul, 2020, 10:54 AM HP India Operations Manager, <[Personal Information Removed]> wrote:

Dear Ajay,

Greetings from HP Team!

Kindly accept our apologies for delayed response

In this regard, we request you to contact or visit authorized replacement Center nearby your location, they will provide you the replacement and to get the details of nearby replacement center, we request you to kindly go through the below link for your reference.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05520048

http://h20431.www2.hp.com/support/contactcenters/in/en/arc/arc.html     

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this regard.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to discuss it with us on [Personal Information Removed]  between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday (Sunday Closed). Alternatively, you can also call us on our toll free number [Personal Information Removed]

Regards

Sachin

HP Online Store

https://store.hp.com/in-en

From: Ajay Sarwan <[Personal Information Removed]>Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 4:54 PMTo: HP India Operations Manager <[Personal Information Removed]>Subject: Re: Greetings from HP team

Dear phool Kumar,

I have attached the photos of the cartridges. 

(These cartridges came along with the printer.)

Thanks,

Ajay.

On Tue 21 Jul, 2020, 10:31 AM HP India Operations Manager, <[Personal Information Removed]> wrote:

Dear Ajay,

Greetings from HP team!

In this regard, we would like to inform you that return or replacement will be possible if “Seal of the package” is not tampered/opened therefore we request you to please share the snapshot of the product from all 6 sides in its current condition and we request you to please confirm that whether you have opened the product or still the product is intact.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this regard.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to discuss it with us on [Personal Information Removed] between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday (Sunday Closed). Alternatively, you can also call us on our toll free number [Personal Information Removed]

Regards

Phool kumar

HP Online Store

www.hpshopping.in     

Call us at [Personal Information Removed]

From: Ajay Sarwan <[Personal Information Removed]>Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 4:26 PMTo: HP India Operations Manager <[Personal Information Removed]>; HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA <[Personal Information Removed]>Cc: [Personal Information Removed]Subject: Service Center - UNRESPONSIVE

Dear,

I am Ajay, from Chennai.

CASE ID: [Personal Information Removed]

Issue with the printer:

HP AIO deskjet 2676.

The cartridges that came along with the printer box were deemed faulty by the printer support through the on-call diagnostics.

Then I was given a service centre phone number and address. I was told I will be delivered new cartridges. 

Service centre: Wipro limited in T.Nagar, chennai

Phone numbers: 

[Personal Information Removed]This number is not working.

[Personal Information Removed] -This number was not responsive at first then a guy picked up and gave a few more phone numbers to contact.

Those numbers were switched off. 

I had to contact the hp toll free again and explained the situation. I was given an email id (in Cc) and another phone number: [Personal Information Removed]

This number connected me to a guy who was relieved from the job. He gave me two more phone numbers.

[Personal Information Removed]This is switched off.

[Personal Information Removed]The line was busy when I called. I tried after a few minutes and nobody is answering.

I have wasted more than an hour trying to find a solution and calling several people several times.

I understand the present situation with covid-19 is bad but still it is ridiculous that a customer 

has to make this much effort for a simple task and the issue is still not solved.

The printer was bought on 14th July and never worked properly. It wasted so much ink printing diagnostics and cleaning.

I want the issue to be solved asap and someone delivering the new cartridges.

My contact: 

Ajay

Mobile: [Personal Information Removed]

Mobile: [Personal Information Removed]

[Personal Information Removed]

--

Live Long and Prosper,

- Ajay Sarwan - //

-- 

--

Live Long and Prosper,

- Ajay Sarwan -

---------------------end of thread---------------

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @AjaySarwan

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Now do you understand how your customer service is ? I replied to the private message promptly.

Is there any reaction from your side?

If this is how you respond to a customer who is determined to make you answer for your shortcomings,

Guess how many customers just gave up and moved on?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.