Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp7500A
Other

Micro soft office 2007 operates the printer

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Joy974

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer and it prints some documents but not others. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Have you tried to print from multiple applications like Microsoft Word, Excel and non-Microsoft applications and from the internet?
  • Do you receive an error message when the printer does not print the documents? If yes then whats the error message?

Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. This is a free tool for Windows to help resolve issues with the printer drivers. 

If the issue persists post running the HP Print and Scan Doctor then you may disable the UAC (User Account Control) on your computer.

Windows 7 makes it much easier to deal with UAC settings, and in fact you don’t have to completely disable UAC if you don’t want to. Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box.

You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want to be alerted.
Windows 7 UAC Settings
If you drag it all the way down to the bottom, you’ll have disabled it entirely.

Now please try to print. 

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know. All the best! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.