Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WHEN/HOW TO USE HP PRINTHEAD CLEANER CARTRIDGES/PRINTHEAD STATUS MONITOR CARTRIDGES

HP Officejet 8630PRO eAIO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Searching for HP information on my printer's CR322A printhead I discovered HP has, previously unknown cleaner/cleaning cartridges (for black, cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges) and another four cartridge set (apparently) which can be run in place of the standard cartridges (four again) that report in real time, somehow, on printhead health/status?

Never heard about the need or the option of using such maintenance and status tools? 

Why doesn't HP reoutinely inform printers users/owners when to use these?

Why do HP Printer owner have to go to YouTube for information on restoring and maintaining the printheads on HP printers with printhead?

Has anyone used the HP  4 cartridge cleaning set, or the HP 4 cartridge printhead status cartridges?

Thank you.

For the past six years I have been using an HP OJ8630pro eAIO (aka A7F66A). The entire time the printer connection has been wireless without any problems (2.4 GHz band.  When I began to have problems with having to manually cycle theprinter back on the printer Recently I began receiving error messages while using the printer

Obfuscation in lieu of digital signature
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,694 3,686 432 547
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WHEN/HOW TO USE HP PRINTHEAD CLEANER CARTRIDGES/PRINTHEAD STATUS MONITOR CARTRIDGES

Can you provide us with some links?

I never hear of the existence of those two types of ink cartridges.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation