Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WHY IM NO LONGER BUYING ANY KIND OF HP PRODUCT EVER!!!

HORRIBLEPRODUCT 6970 printer

I had purchased in HP office jet pro 6960 and it constantly would not print in black ink at all I went through 3 rounds of ink cartridges and did everything I even swapped the cartridges with in seconds I did not let that cartridge dry did several print head cleans and finally got fed up and posted on here I was then contacted by a guy named JEFFHELP and he had sent me a refurbished HP office jet pro 6978 at 1st the printer printed great however once I had turned the power button off and turned it back on it now reads a code the original is jammed in the document feeder, I have opened it up  and checked for any kind of paper even check the gearbox for any debris and there was no debris to be found so what do I do I reach out to hp to see if they can make the situation right what do I get back in return I get back that the product is out of warranty (already knew that since its referbished) but they are now sending me videos on how to fix the issue when the issue is a hardware issue it is broken whoever refurbishes  your product did a crab job on refurbishing they don't belong in the business of refurbishing product as a matter fact HP doesnt belong in the business of making printers because if you can't make a good product that will last a consumer couple years and be a decent product you need to get out! You don't belong in the business of printing if you can't make a decent printer it's so embarrassing to spent a $100 plus on a printer that can't do the job that it was bought to do you paid HP for a product that does not do the job it was built to do and it is embarrassing I will be buying a different brand for the rest of my life and I will no longer recommend HP product to anybody not even my worst enemy!!!!

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation