Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755

Online directions say the WPS PIN will appear on the printer control panel screen when trying to connect wirelessly, but My printer has a very simple screen only showing print number.  It will print a page every time it requests the PIN but the page is blank (ink levels are fine).
Where do i find the PIN?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, if you never have modified your PIN to connect to your direct network, is probably this: 12345678

Please tell us if you can to connect. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

We tried that (it was shown on the instructions we printed out), but unfortunately it's still not working. Is there another way to connect?

HP Recommended

Hello, do you try to connect you to your printer's direct network or to your local network?? 

When your printer is connected to your computer by USB, you can see this to connect your printer to your local Wi-Fi: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03418489

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.