Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dashac10
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WPS Pin on HP 3755 (not shown on screen)

HP Deskjet 3755

Online directions say the WPS PIN will appear on the printer control panel screen when trying to connect wirelessly, but My printer has a very simple screen only showing print number.  It will print a page every time it requests the PIN but the page is blank (ink levels are fine).
Where do i find the PIN?

3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
Level 12
904 901 86 212
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, if you never have modified your PIN to connect to your direct network, is probably this: 12345678

Please tell us if you can to connect. 

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
Dashac10
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We tried that (it was shown on the instructions we printed out), but unfortunately it's still not working. Is there another way to connect?

0 Kudos
Level 12
Level 12
904 901 86 212
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, do you try to connect you to your printer's direct network or to your local network?? 

When your printer is connected to your computer by USB, you can see this to connect your printer to your local Wi-Fi: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03418489

I am former Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation