Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

How thick photograph paper can hop envy photo 6230 handle ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@M-J-M1,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know the photo papers supported by your printer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Below are the supported photo papers.

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper is HP’s highest-quality photo paper for your best photos. With HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, you can print beautiful photos that are instant-dry so you can share them right oƫ the printer. The printer supports several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inches, 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm), and 5 x 7 inches (13 x 18 cm) in two ƭnishes - glossy or soft gloss (semi-gloss). Ideal for framing, displaying, or gifting your best photos and special photo projects. HP Premium Plus Photo Paper delivers exceptional results with professional quality and durability.

● HP Advanced Photo Paper

This glossy photo paper features an instant-dry ƭnish for easy handling without smudging. It resists water, smears, ƭngerprints, and humidity. Your prints have a look and feel comparable to a store-processed photo. It is available in several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inches, 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inches), 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inches). It is acid-free for longer lasting documents.

● HP Everyday Photo Paper

Print colorful, everyday snapshots at a low cost, using paper designed for casual photo printing. This aƫordable photo paper dries quickly for easy handling. Get sharp, crisp images when you use this paper with any inkjet printer. It is available in glossy ƭnish in several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inches, 5 x 7 inches and 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm). It is acid-free for longer lasting documents.

Please refer to the below link for the paper handling specifications.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-6200-all-in-one-printer-series/9073045/model/1648...

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.