01-19-2020 01:02 PM
I have a Office jet pro 8725 . When i print multiple copies the 1st one comes through ok . But suddenly all copies there after seem to have moved up the page cutting off the top of the print.
I have tried restarting and re-alligning the printer but still no good.
Tried with different documents and it does it on all . No problem for 2 years suddenly started this morning.
01-21-2020 07:16 PM
01-23-2020 12:24 PM
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee