Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When printing double sided why doesn't it align with the other side?

HP Envy 5660
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am an experienced graphic artist and am very thorough with my printing jobs.  I am trying to print a 2 sided announcement and the crop marks or graphics on each side are not lining up. I have checked and double checked my measurements and centering.  I go to cut on crop marks and one side or the other isn't registering precisely. Very frustrating.  My last printer was always right on and about the same grade as this one.  Am I expecting too much?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,628 8,613 458 342
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When printing double sided why doesn't it align with the other side?

@Maramar

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

What is the size and type of paper being used? Does this happen with all apps?

Let's align the printhead: From the printer control panel display, touch Setup. Touch Printer Maintenance, select Align Printhead, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation