Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When printing on heavier paper, the print starts before the page is all the way loaded.

OfficeJet 4500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I print on heavier paper, for example, inkjet printable vinyl, the text or image is cut off at the top of the page. It's almost like the printer starts to print before the media is completely loaded. I've never had this issue before. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
27,710 27,431 4,828 10,878
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When printing on heavier paper, the print starts before the page is all the way loaded.

Hi,

Your printer does not support Vynil Paper, it only supports select paper types and paper thickness.

You may print on heavier media such as Cards (163 to 200gsm) or Photo Paper (220 to 280gsm) as listed by its specs:

https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c01954185

From your description, it is likely that you try using an unsupported paper, either the paper type or too thick paper to be handled by the printer hardware.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation