Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 7134 Inkjet Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just sorted out a problem, which required me to  take the printer back to retailers, and have now to reconnect it to my Wi-fi, which didn't happen. So I have had to go through the process of uninstalling and re-adding a printer, I managed to get it set up onto Wi-Fi, but when I came to make it my default printer, I was asked to enter the WPS PIN number, adding I can find it on the printer, or with the documentation that came with it, well, I can find it in neither place. So my question is, where do I find this number, or is there any way to override the request. I am getting so frustrated, doing what has always been a simple enough task previously.

Thanks in advance.

2deebees.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi everybody,

Panic over, I have now got the printer up and running, and set up as my default printer.

Thanks for all your help.

2deebees. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi everybody,

Panic over, I have now got the printer up and running, and set up as my default printer.

Thanks for all your help.

2deebees. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.