11-27-201912:09 PM - last edited on 11-29-201912:27 PM by Cheron-Z
I have an Officejet 4650, where the printer will print, though not in color. There is color ink in the cartridge, I had a friend take the printer and print in color and it worked for them. When I attempted it again, still no color. I also downloaded the software again to see if that would work, still not printing color. When I attempted to delete my HP printer to start all over, it would not remove the printer. I am lost as to what to do to get my color printer to work correctly. HELP!!
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printing issue.
To better assist you -
1) What's the operating system installed on the computer?
2) Are you able to make a color copy?
I'd suggest you print the Print Quality Report and check for the color blocks -
1) Make sure to load the input tray with plain, white paper.
2) On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.
3) Touch Tools.
4) Swipe up on the display, and then touch Print Quality Report.