02-10-2020 02:26 AM
I connect the computer to the printer's network, but it tells me there is no internet.
I have the documents to print as pending
I don't know how to continue.
02-10-2020 03:13 AM
What is the exact model of your printer (e.g. CB747A)?
To locate this Product Number P/N: this document.
In order to palliate this issue, please restart the printer, computer, and router.
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router.
NOTE:Wait until internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Wait at least 3 minutes, then turn on the computer.
- Try to print.
If the issue persists, configure a new port as follows:
- On the keyboard, press the Windows logo key and the R key simultaneously. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, then press Enter. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Right-click on your printer icon, then click on Printer properties, click on the Ports tab, and click on Add Port....
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port and click New Port....
- Click Next, then enter the printer's IP address (e.g. 192.168.1.97) in the Printer Name or IP Address field and click Next.
- Once the port is added, click Finish and close all windows.
- Try to print.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.