2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

Direct-80-HP Deskjet 3630 seri

Where is my wifi password?

I have been using my printer direct from my iPad for the past 2 months without any problems.  I have gone to use it and  my iPad has requested a password to link the printer to the wifi.  I have never had this before. I have printed out the wifi Direct Guide, printer info page, HPnetwork configuration  page and the wireless network test results but cannot find this password.  Please tell me what to do.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 829 1,466
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

@new_user3

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you have an HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer. I read that you're looking for the wifi direct password. 

I suggest you to try entering 12345678 as the password. This is the default password for wifi direct. If the password gets declined then you may print an information sheet and that should have the password. The following the below steps:

I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Let me know what happens. Cheers! 

new_user3
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

Thank you, this resolved my problem.

Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 485 932
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

Greetings @new_user3, I am the @Chimney_83. It looks like you were interacting with @MKazi, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

Thanks for the reply and glad that the issue is resolved.

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
johnwick23
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

thanks worked for me as well. 🙂 

J
0 Kudos
Jsdees214
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Wifi password

I tried printing the info sheet but it just prints out a blank sheet with 3 symbols on it.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation